Welcome to a new and exciting season of youth softball. Thank you for volunteering as a coach for our league. This corner was created with our coaches in mind. It contains important softball information and details about the upcoming season.
It is your responsibility to know and understand the expectations for our league. As a volunteer, you should have a keen interest in the safety, well-being, and overall development of our athletes. As part of your volunteer application you committed to upholding the Code of Conduct set forth by the league, as well as the rules and directions given by the City of Peoria. We encourage you to approach this season with a positive attitude, intense work ethic, and confidence in your skills & abilities as a softball coach.
- Registration, Volunteering, Keeper's List
- Manager's Meeting, Rule review, Gear Rental
- Returning Coach options: Jerseys, practice times/locations.
- Tryouts: Our Spring season brings new talent that may have aged up from the earlier divisions. We hold tryouts where coaches can observe batting, running and fielding skills along with specialty positions from players who have pitched or caught in a previous game scenario. We rely on our coaches and other volunteers to help run tryouts for other age divisions.
- Practices / Game Schedules: Schedule review for 2 events / week.
- Team Options & Sponsorships: (Banners, plaques)
- Parent Shirts
- Picture Day
- Sponsor banners/jerseys
- Practice Plans / Games
- Umpires / Fields (Contact List)
-Playoffs / Championship
- Opening Day
- Managers Mtg: Dedicated time to learn from past seasons to help make future seasons more successful.
- Gear return